Sage Carli is the owner of Carli Suspension. He founded the company with the aim of making high performance suspensions mainstream. All products from Carli Suspension boast of modern technology and are developed in South California.
In this article, we will go into the depths of Carli Suspension and review it for you.
Carli Suspension reviews
Carli Suspension is quite a popular name with many users. The biggest reason behind this is trust, quality, and durability. Let’s go through its features now:
- The suspension fits the Ram 2500 4WD models from 2014 and Ram 3500 4WD models from 2013.
- It has a flexible track bar that you can adjust based on your convenience. It is easy to center and get a lift of around 3 inches.
- Once you install this suspension, you will see that the steering is tighter and smoother.
- It also increases service life.
- It dampens vibrations thanks to its CUB frame joint.
- The jam nut here is JAMMIT nut. It works better than standard nuts in that it has more surface area.
Carli Suspension review – The verdict
The verdict is out and we are sure it is quite clear. Carli Suspension is indeed worth a purchase because it has many advantages over basic or standard suspensions. It is a quality choice that has been backed by users across the country. Our vote definitely goes to it!
Of course, price can be a deterrent but in the long run it will have paid for itself. If you can afford it, there’s no reason to look elsewhere.
People also ask
1) How good is Carli Suspension?
It is of very high quality has a great design.
2) What is a Carli kit?
The Carli kit is a suspension kit that consists of all the components you need to upgrade your truck’s performance.
3) Who owns Carli Suspension?
4) Where is Carli Suspension located?
It is located in South California.
We hope this review cleared all your doubts and gave you a clear picture of how good Carli Suspension is. It is quite a great choice that puts all your suspension-related truck problems to an end. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.