The benefits of having a good air suspension system can never be underrated. Air suspension is responsible for a good ride experience especially in bouncy and rough terrains. The system ensures that the ride height is optimal based on the load weight, speed, and other factors. So, it is needless to say that your air suspension system must be in top shape at all times. If you see wear & tear or problems, the best thing to do would be to replace the shocks.
In this article, we shall speak about Arnott shocks, one of the more popular air suspension systems on the market today. Our review will give you a thorough understanding of the shocks and whether they are the right choice for you.
Arnott has been around for 30 years now. It is renowned for being a leader in the production of aftermarket air suspension systems and accessories. It has a manufacturing plant in Florida, USA. But, it sources its raw materials from domestic and international sources. Over the years Arnott has established itself as a pioneer in this space because of its high-quality products and reliable services.
Arnott shocks review – AS-2708
The Arnott AS-2708 shocks are electronic air shocks designed for a variety of vehicles such as Yukon XLW, Suburban, Cadillac Escalade, Tahoe, and GM Yukon. These shocks have a number of interesting features that we are sure you will like. A few of them are as follows:
- They have a Goodyear air spring sleeve.
- The shocks are sandblasted before being painted in order to ensure that they are resistant to rust.
- They promise OE functionality and performance. Dampening matches the OE standards as well. This means that you can directly replace the factory damping system without worrying about the hassle.
- The shocks are very easy to install.
- These are completely rebuilt air shocks for direct replacement. They are not passive replacements.
Who can use it
- This is a rear, electronic air shock
- Suitable for 2000-2014 Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Avalanche, EXT, ESV, GM Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon XLW, and Autoride LT/RT.
Arnott shocks review – the verdict
From the aforementioned review, we are sure you are in a much better place to decide whether these are the shocks for you. According to us, they are fairly priced and do justice to their popularity. If you are okay with the plastic make and the fact that they may not last forever, you shouldn’t shy away from buying them. They are a good choice.
People also ask
Now, we shall skim through a few FAQs about Arnott shocks.
1) Where is Arnott suspension made?
Arnott uses domestic and foreign components to make its suspension systems in Merritt Island, Florida.
2) What is the warranty provided on Arnott shocks?
Arnott offers a limited lifetime warranty on its products.
3) Do Arnott products come with instructions?
Yes, Arnott products come with detailed instructions for installation.
4) How long do air suspension parts last?
Air springs can last for up to 100,000 miles.
5) Does Arnott have a return policy?
Yes, you can return a replacement part within 30 days of purchase. If the product has not been installed or used, you can return it within 90 days.
We hope you have a clear idea and understanding of Arnott shocks now. If you have any more doubts or questions, please feel free to speak to us. We are always happy to help.