Megan Racing is quite a popular name when it comes to coilovers. In fact, it was one of the first to make a breakthrough in the performance suspension space. It is popular for being reliable with high quality and selling products at affordable rates. Currently, there are 8 different types of coilovers from this popular brand. They range from Euro 1 to Track, Street, EZ, and more.
Our article is focused on Megan Racing Coilovers because we have received many queries about them. Are they worth your time and money? Let’s find out.
Megan Racing Coilovers review – Expert’s opinion
This is a kit of 4 coilovers with a wide range of features. We have mentioned a few here for you:
- These are Euro Series coilovers made with aluminum brackets and rubber inserts.
- They are highly durable and allow 15 levels of adjustable damper strength.
- Once you install these coilovers, you will be able to adjust the height with ease.
- They have conservative spring rates. This allows a comfortable and smooth ride.
- The coilovers are perfect for street cars and tracks. You will feel an instant upgrade.
- Very high quality
- Very reasonable price
- Comfortable ride
- Simple installation
- The instructions can feel slightly complicated
Megan Racing Coilovers review – The verdict
These coilovers are a good choice, according to us. We are sure you feel the same after going through our review. We also love the fact that they have a 1-year warranty. You can use it for returns or replacement if you run into any problems. Overall, we think you can definitely go for it.
People also ask
Before we close, let’s answer a few questions about these coilovers to help you gain more clarity:
1) Are Megan Coilovers good?
They are not the best on the market but for their price, the quality is definitely unmatched. You may not be impressed with the damping performance if you compare it with other more expensive brands but it is good enough for the price for sure.
2) Is Megan Racing a good brand?
Yes, Megan Racing is a good brand for anyone looking for quality at a reasonable price.
3) Where are Megan Racing Coilovers made?
They are made in Taiwan.
4) Are Megan Racing Coilovers rebuildable?
A few race shops might be able to rebuild them. But, experts suggest that you change them once they succumb to wear and tear.
5) How do you adjust Megan Coilovers?
You will see knob to adjust the coilovers. You can do so by turning it to the preferable setting. Make sure the height of the left and right sides is the same at all times.
We are now positive that you are in a better place to decide whether these coilovers are good for you. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.