In your search for good air shocks, we are sure you read about Gabriel Hijacker Air Shocks quite a few times. This is because Gabriel has emerged as one of the best in this space, providing innovative solutions to its customers.
In this article, we shall review Gabriel Hijacker Air Shocks in detail to help you understand whether they are the right choice for you.
Gabriel was established over a century ago and it has been the frontrunner in innovations. In 1907, it launched the original automotive shock absorber and the first hydraulic shock absorber. The brand also has the first adjustable shock absorber to its name. Over the years, they have expanded quite a bit but the quality of their products and services remains the same. It is one of USA’s most trusted names and provides shock absorbers for around 96% of all the vehicles.
Gabriel Hijacker Air Shocks Review
Amazon’s Choice and ours too, Gabriel 49235 Hijacker shocks are among the best in the market today. They are said to be America’s best known shocks for heavy loads and towing. Let’s find out why:
- They are easy-to-use air adjustable shocks.
- You can use them for various purposes such as trailers, towing boats, and heavy loads.
- Once you install these shocks you will see an improvement in handling.
- You won’t have to worry about bottoming out with these shocks.
- The leveling capacity of these air shocks is quite astounding. It can handle up to 1,100 pounds/pair. However, you should keep in mind that it does not go beyond the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
- Its chrome-plated piston rod provides optimum sealing.
- The air pressure is 200 max psi for 25 minutes.
- These shocks are custom-sized to ensure easy installation and the right fit.
Who can use this
These shocks have been designed for various models of Chevrolet, Dodge, and GMC. The shocks are vehicle specific, which is why we encourage you to check the fitment and compatibility before purchasing the shocks.
Gabriel Air Shocks review – Conclusion
By now we are sure you agree that Gabriel Air Shocks are reliable and definitely a great choice if you have a compatible vehicle. Even though they have a few downsides, they are completely worth the price. We particularly love how they are very easy to install and use. We are sure you will appreciate this feature as well. So, we suggest that you buy these shocks and try them out. If you are unhappy, you can always return them for a full refund.
People also ask
Before we round off, let’s take a look at a few FAQs about air shocks.
1) Can you run air shocks with no air?
Without air, air shocks will work as regular shocks.
2) How can you tell if your air shocks are bad?
You will immediately see a change in the quality of your ride. This is the biggest sign that your air shocks are going bad.
3) How much weight will air shocks hold?
A pair can hold 1,100 lbs.
4) How long should air shocks last?
When maintained well, they can last up to 50,000 miles.
5) Do air shocks ride rough?
Yes, they are slightly rough but that shouldn’t matter because they are heavy duty.
Air shocks are an excellent choice for towing and heavy duty requirements. Out of all the options available, Gabriel Hijacker definitely stands out.
If you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us and we will be very happy to help.